Giving Insight has just published the first of a series of reports looking at hidden wealth in the UK. The first report looks at the wealth accumulated in Premium Bonds and provides never before seen data on holdings across the whole of the UK.
- Researchers in Fundraising - RiF, as it is affectionately known, is the Institute of Fundraisings Special Interest Group for prospect researchers and the representative body for those carrying out prospect research in fundraising and development departments throughout the UK.
- The Prospect Research Toolkit - UK-based website full of useful advice and information for prospect researchers.
- The Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement (APRA) - APRA is an American organisation for fundraisers who specialise in research and information management.
- Prospect Research UK forum - Yahoo Group open to all researchers in development and fundraising roles in the UK and overseas with the aim of sharing information.
- Philanthropy UK - A project of The Association of Charitable Foundations (ACF), Philanthropy UK develops and shares current information and best practice on giving.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy - News source for charity leaders, fundraisers, grantmakers and others involved in philanthropic enterprises.
- Institute for Philanthropy - Provides education and thought leadership in strategic philanthropy from a UK and US perspective.
- Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy (CECP) - international forum of business CEOs and chairpersons focused exclusively on corporate philanthropy.
- The Center on Philanthropy - Based at Indiana University, this is a leading academic center dedicated to increasing the understanding of philanthropy.
- Philanthropy News Digest - a daily news service of the Foundation Center, PND is a compendium, in digest form, of philanthropy-related articles and features taken from print and electronic media outlets nationwide.
- European Venture Philanthropy Association (EVPA) - EVPA is a unique network of venture philanthropy organisations and others committed to promoting high-engagement philanthropy in Europe.
- Centre for Charitable Giving and Philanthropy (CGAP) - CGAP is the UK's first research Centre for Charitable Giving and Philanthropy, aimed at developing knowledge and engaging with donors, charities and practitioners.